35cm Lupin 'Tequila Flame' | 3L Pot | West Country
Tall racemens of eye-catching, red and yellow flowers
Flowering from early to mid-Summer, Lupin 'Tequila Flame' will bear erect racemens of red and yellow flowers. The dark green colouring of this lupin's palmate foliage and stalk accentuates the vibrant tones of their dense blooms. Therefore, your Summer garden will be graced with an eye-catching display that will be present for many weeks. Due their tall height, this perennial will establish beautiful structure within your garden, particularly when planted in the back of borders accompanying other colourful varieties.
- Flowering Period: May and June
- Preferred Location: Sun or light shade in well drained soil
- Height & Spread: 0.75m, 0.45m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Tall Perennial Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|