38cm Artificial Topiary Leaf Effect Ball by Primrose®
This gorgeous, no work, no mess Boxwood topiary bush is the perfect addition to any garden. Add beauty and grandeur to your outdoor space, without making any unnecessary extra work for yourself.
We've seen our fair share of topiary here at primrose, both real and artificial, and we know what is important to our customers. The two most important factors we found by talking to our customers were: How realistic it looks and how long it lasts.
We've created two-toned leaves to give a more natural finish which changes depending on the angle you view from. Each leaf varies in size and angle too to give a much more natural effect. We've absolutely packed them onto the topiary too with over 13 leaves per square inch to give a dense, realistic finish superior to other topiary on the market.
Now you want your beautiful topiary to last. It's a complaint we've heard all too often with other brands of topiary: "My topiary has faded to a blue colour" or "My topiary has become brittle and is breaking apart". So, when we built this range, we made sure we found a solution to this problem. That solution is UV Lock technology. You can read more about it below but in essence it protects your topiary from the outside conditions so it stays looking brand new, for at least 2 years!
- Laboratory tested - put under conditions to simulate 2 years in a south facing garden, showed no signs of weathering, meaning you can rest assured that this artificial topiary will last you for years to come
- Highly realistic - dense and lifelike foliage
- UV, frost and weather resistant, ideal for long term outside use!
- High quality - made using a UV resistant polymer certified to ISO 4892-3 standard, meaning the colour will not fade
- Easy storage - can be disassembled and packed away in the winter
38cm (15in)Chain Length:
35cm triple chain with hookHigh leaf count:
13 per square inchMaterial:
PE with 3% UV Stabiliser
Please see below other versions of this topiary ball:
Why choose artificial?
Artificial topiary is perfect for gardens with poor soil and can be placed in areas of little sunlight, without having to worry about growing conditions. The stunning rich green colour, coupled with the four leaf clover design will make for a stunning addition to any outdoor space. With no need to prune into shape, water or worry about protecting from frost, you can simply enjoy the beauty of these topiary balls without any added hassle.