Deep Root Vegetable Planter - 1m
Grow your own produce with this pressure treated timber vegetable planter. Its generous height and depth are ideal for deep rooted vegetables. There is no need to kneel to the ground, as the planter stands at an ideal height.
- A minimum of 70% of the timber used to construct this planter has been sourced from FSC certified forests - environmentally friendly
- Pressure treated softwood timber - ensures the durability and strength of the planter
- Planter conveniently stands just a few inches shy of 3 feet - no need to bend down to the ground or kneel when attending to your vegetables
- Sizeable height and depth - allows the healthy growth of deep rooted vegetables and plants
- Separated from the other beds and soil in your garden - protects against weeds and diseases
- The soil in the planter will warm up earlier in the year - grow your plants earlier in the season
- Easily place compost and fertiliser into the bed - will not become compacted, unlike common garden soil, so it is easier to dig and provides nutrients to your plants
This timber vegetable planter looks attractive in your garden but it also offers a variety of practical benefits. By creating your own self-contained planting area you can easily place your chosen soil and fertilizer into the planter, meaning that you can grow your plants in the ideal medium. Protect your vegetables from weeds and diseases as this planter isolates your vegetables from the beds in your garden. The soil contained within this planter will become warmer earlier in the season as the beds are raised above ground level. This allows you to start your planting schedule earlier in the year. This product has been constructed from pressure treated softwood timber which will prevent it from rotting. There is no need to worry about where this timber has been sourced from either. At least 70% of the timber used in constructing this product has been sourced from FSC certified forests. Enjoy growing your own fruit and vegetables and add an attractive feature to your garden with this vegetable planter.
Pressure treated timber - pressure treatment is superior to other treatments because the preserving agents are infused deep into the timber rather than just the surface. Newly pressure treated wood has a slight green tint which will weather over time and take on a more natural looking colour without rotting.
Height: 0.8m (2' 7.5") x Width: 1m (3' 3.4") x Depth: 0.7m (2' 3.6")
Timber sides, Width: 18mm (0.7")
Legs, Width: 75mm (3") x Depth: 22mm (0.9")
Top trim, Width: 75mm (3") x Depth: 22mm (0.9")
Note: This planter comes flat packed; it will require minimal assembly