Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year.
The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for domestic use. There is a choice of 3 heat settings, 650W, 1300W and 2000W and the stand can be adjusted in height to suit all spaces. This free standing as well as wall mounted heater lamp will not only keep you warm on chilly summer nights but also provide a glowing light.
Please Note: As this lamp comes with a sealed head, the bulb is not replaceable.
- Adjustable height and head angle
- 3 metres of heavy duty outdoor rubberised cable included
- Heated area up to 15sqm
- Can be used both indoor and outdoor, having water proof function with IPX4 approval
- Offers both heat and light
- Up to 5000 hours lamp life
- Three heat settings (650W, 1350W, 2000W)
- Power: 220-240V, 2000W
- Quartz tube heating element
- Safety over-heat protection
- Easy assembling system
- Heavy duty weighted rubber base design for extra stability
- Brackets supplied for fixing onto a wall
- Pull cord operation with heat setting display
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Black pole, silver head
- Height 1.85 - 2.05m (6ft - 6ft 7in)
- Diameter 3.8cm (1½in)
- Heating unit:
- Width 50cm (1ft 8in)
- Height 22cm (9in)
- Rubber base: 65cm (2ft 2in)
Why Should I Choose an InfraRed Heater?
- Safe - No worries about pressurized gas or storing cylinders and unlike gas no annual servicing.
- Silent - It's electric.
- Clean - No smells and virtually maintenance-free.
- Compact - Clean and easy to store.
- Effective - Infrared warms instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it's switched on.
- Efficient - Unaffected by draughts.
- Economical & Environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 14p per kW hour. Approx one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.