3x Petunia Surfinia 'Lime' | 9cm Pots
Gently ruffled, lime-tinged blooms on trailing stems
Flowering throughout the summer months, this Petunia Surfinia features beautifully-coloured blooms that boast a saucer-like shape. With a trailing habit, this Petunia will gracefully fill your hanging baskets; an excellent means of adorning the front of your home, or a patio in need of some floral interest. This variety is importantly drought resistant, so you can rest assured that you will enjoy a low-maintenance, yet beautiful display during the warmer weeks. To ensure a utmost flowering, we encourage you to remove any flowers that appear wilted on a regular basis.
- Supplied As: 9cm Pot
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Habit: Trailing
- Preferred Location: Sun or Partial Shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: Trails to 60cm (24")
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Ideal for Hanging Baskets
- Interesting Shapes and Colours
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
- Versatile Growing Requirements
Plant in hanging baskets amongst other varieties for a beautiful display...
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|