4.5 Litre Worktop Apple/Fruit Press
A unique starter press, small and light enough to be used on a table top outdoors or on a worktop. Ideal for pressing small amounts of milled apples or crushed grapes. Holds up to 3.4 kg (7 lbs) of crushed fruit, producing up to 1.7 litres (3 pints) of juice from each pressing.
Polished high quality (AISI 304) stainless steel with extra-smooth finish; which means no sharp edges and a polished brass top-beam. Easy to clean and use with a washable straining bag and splash guard provided. The surprisingly generous 4.5 litre capacity of this little press means you can press plenty of apples and any soft seeded fruit like grapes, pears, raspberries, strawberries, and lots more!
- Cylinder and side supports and pressing plate constructed of the finest AISI 304 grade stainless steel
- Brass cross beam with stainless steel (AISI 304) thread
- Durable plastic tray with outlet
- Strong plastic tray support with leg boltholes to allow press to be mounted on a worktop
- Supplied with splash guard, straining bag and short length of outlet tube
- Basic Cider and Juice Making booklet by championship winning Bollhayes Cider maker Alex Hill is supplied free with this press
- Height: 38cm (15")
- Cage diameter: 14.5cm (5¾)
- Overall diameter: 25cm (9¾")
- Weight: 4.1kg (9lbs)
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Shop By Category||Gardening|