4 - 5ft Premium Cut Real Christmas Tree | Nordmann Fir
Enjoy a festive display until the twelfth night with this classic Christmas tree...
This Nordmann Fir has been grown for around a decade on English soil, and from the moment it is cut, it will be carefully netted and packaged in a specially designed box, and delivered to your home within 24 hours. Held to a very high grade, this Christmas tree boasts a striking pyramid shape that is filled with glossy, richly coloured foliage. Grown and nurtured from premium quality seedlings, you will receive an exceptionally healthy Christmas tree that is easy to look after.
The quintessential Christmas tree that is perfect for every home, this Nordmann Fir is a trusted favourite amongst families for having soft needles that hold extremely well. As such, you can rest assured that decorating this premium tree will be a safe and enjoyable family occasion. Aside from being a family friendly-choice, the tiered branches will keep your decorations nice and secure, whilst the emerald green, aromatic foliage evokes a festive feeling.
Please note: the tree stand (in the above picture) will not be included with the tree. You can still purchase this item as an add on.
- Delivered Within 24 Hours of Being Cut
- Sustainably Grown in the United Kingdom
- Grown From Premium Quality Seedlings
- Soft Needles that Drop Minimally
- Tiered Branches Perfect for Decorating
- Mist your tree's branches to keep their foliage healthy...
- Height: 120 - 150cm
- Foliage Colour: Dark green with a glossy finish
- Shape: A pyramid shape with tiered branches
- Hardiness: Conifers can be found growing in far colder regions than the UK and therefore the UK’s mild winters will not affect your tree.
- Position: Conifers make an excellent choice for shady areas of the garden, but do benefit from full sun.
- Soil Types: Soil types can remain an unwelcome confusion as many plants will adapt to their conditions. Nevertheless, less than ideal conditions will hinder their growth. Waterlogged soils will starve your conifer of oxygen, which plays a key role in photosynthesis, causing its roots to rot and creating the perfect environment for disease.
- Planting in Pots: Conifers do well in pots and benefit from slightly acidic soil, so using a mix of ericaceous and garden soil is recommended. With upright varieties, opt for a square pot, as high winds can topple your plant.
- Watering Requirements: Water once a day, especially during the first week
- Hardiness: Conifers can be found growing in far colder regions than the UK and therefore our mild winters will not affect them.
- Position: Conifers make an excellent choice for the shaded parts of your garden, but they will also appreciate full sun.
- Soil: Soil types can be an unwelcome confusion as many plants will adapt to their conditions. Nonetheless, less than ideal conditions will certainly limit your conifer’s growth. Waterlogged soils will starve them of oxygen, which plays a key role in photosynthesis; causing their roots to rot and creating an optimal environment for disease. Similarly, compressed soils can starve a tree of oxygen and water, so do not compress their soil.
- Pots: Conifers do well in pots and benefit from slightly acidic soil, so we advise you use a mix of ericaceous and garden soil. With upright varieties, opt for a square pot, as high winds can cause your conifer to topple over.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Features||Premium Cut Trees|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||Yes|
|Type||Christmas Trees, Premium Cut Trees, Real Christmas Trees|