4 x Primula 'Chameleon' Plants in White Pallet Planter
Four flowering Primulas in a stylish white planter...a lovely gift to see one through to spring!
Carefully put together by our trusted nursery, this planter includes four Primula 'Chameleon' varieties, which will keep your garden beautiful and lively throughout winter.
These readily-flowering Primroses will arrive in a white pallet-style planter, that will add instant style to any setting. Admired by gardeners for their peach and yellow flowers and sumptuous green foliage, 'Chameleon' will also add an colourful, idyllic touch to patio spaces or front doors, and being a Primula, you can rest assured that they are very easy to look after!
We really believe these pastel flowers contrast beautifully with the white planter; so why not send this item as a stylish and thoughtful gift to a loved one?
- Supplied As: Pallet-style planter in white
- Flowering Period: Winter to spring
- Varieties Included: 4 x Primula 'Chameleon'
- Level of Care: Easy
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Care Advice: Remove spent flowers to prolong flowering
Your Pre-Planted Planter
Your Primula plants have been lovingly grown and attentively cared for at our specialist nursery, based in the heart of England. Our planter features four Primrose 'Chameleon' plants, which are admired by gardeners for their peach and yellow flowers which offer a beautiful winter display.
How Your Planter Will Arrive
Your plants will arrive in their pallet-style planter, which will be enclosed in sturdy cardboard packaging. As such, your flowering planter will be safe in transit, and will neither cause harm to the environment.
All of our young plug plants will need to be protected from any danger of frost. Keep them in a sheltered environment whilst you pot them on ready to go outside, usually around May time. A greenhouse is perfect but a windowsill or conservatory will do fine as long as they are kept warm with plenty of sunlight.
Use a good quality balanced potting compost when planting. Slow release fertiliser is advised for best results.
Our young plants will need to be grown on before they are ready to plant out in the garden. Your plants will take several weeks to establish and put on the growth required to be garden ready. By the time they are ready, the danger of frost should of passed and they will be ready to burst into life in your garden. Follow the simple steps below to ensure best results.
Seedlings, 60 Cell plug packs & 4 cell Veg Plugs are best planted into bedding tray inserts or 7-9cm pots.
Starter & Premium Plants are best planted into 9-13 cm pots or can be planted directly into baskets and containers as long as they can be protected from frost.
- Fill the cell trays or pots with compost and lightly firm.
- Use a dibber to make a hole similar to the size of the plug in the compost and place the plant into this hole the gently firm the plant into the compost. Note: the top of the compost plug should be level with the compost in the tray or pot.
- Water the young plants gently using a watering can fitted with a fine rose.
- Place the plants in a warm, light position but out of direct sun. They must be protected from frost. A temperature of 16 -20Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°C will encourage active growth but good light is also essential. Grow on until all danger of frost has passed and then plant out.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Flowering Month||January, February, March, April, November, December|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Height||Under 0.3m|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|