4x8m Luxury Indian-Style Waterproof Polycotton Red Marquee - by Kerala™
Inspired by the colorful and charismatic style of India, this striking marquee is perfect for garden parties, get-togethers and even weddings thanks to its opulent style. The structure comes to life with the golden patterns and thick, soft tassels that capture the essence of an Indian-style marquee that's sure to wow you and your guests.
This magnificent marquee comes with everything you need to quickly set up and pack away at the end of the day and the cover has been made from waterproof polycotton fabric to ensure protection from the rain. This makes this marquee super-versatile, perfect for setting up eye-catching stalls at markets, festivals or fairs.
- Stunning aesthetics - inspired by the colourful and charismatic Indian style known across the globe
- Intricate detailing - golden patterns and tassels evoke an authentic, luxurious feel to your marquee
- Creative freedom - create your own unique outdoor space, perfect for friendly get-togethers or relaxing evenings
- Polycotton - made from a waterproof polycotton to resist the elements
- Frame and Sidewalls - comes with everything you need to create your perfect outdoor setting
- Self assembly
PLEASE NOTE: Never store wet cotton canvas as it will cause mould/mildew which will slowly destroy the fabric.
- Width - 4m (13ft 2in)
- Depth - 8m (26ft 3in)
- Eaves Height - 2m (6ft 7in)
- Apex Height - 3m, 30° angle (9ft 11in)
Cleaning & After Care
After erecting the tent, use plain pressurized water while standing well back with a wide spray angle. Start from the top and work your way down. Repeat pressure washing process as required and then leave to fully dry before putting the structure away. Never store wet cotton canvas as it will cause mold/mildew which will slowly destroy the fabric.
Here at Primrose, we sell cleaners and reproofers that are ideal for the upkeep and maintenance of your marquee.
|Size||4m x 8m|
|Type||Indian Style Marquees|