5 - 6ft Premium Real Christmas Tree | Norway Spruce
Ring in Christmas with this Premium Norway Spruce
The most important part of your Christmas decorations must surely be your tree, so it's vital that you pick the right one! This traditional British Christmas tree is an excellent choice: attractive with an excellent triangular shape while also being incredibly strong and sturdy. The Norway Spruce Premium grows with a broad spread of short light-green foliage and offers a classic pine fragrance. Its small, sharp needles can be prickly, so may not be suitable with young children or inquisitive pets, but the tree has a classic appearance and is perfectly suited to indoor or outdoor display. There's nothing as splendidly seasonal as a traditional tree bedecked with lights and decorations, and a premium Norway Spruce makes an ideal choice. Please note: given that trees vary in their shape and size, the specification given below is approximate.
- Grown in the United Kingdom
- Wonderful Seasonal Smell
- A Premium Quality Tree
- Broad Spread of Needles
- Classic Christmas Tree Shape
- Height: 150 - 180cm
- Foliage Colour: Light green
- Shape:Broad and triangular
- Watering Requirements: Water once a day, especially during the first week
Lovingly Grown in the United Kingdom...
Your Norway Spruce has been nurtured on English soil, and is carefully monitored throughout the year to make sure that it grows into the perfect Christmas tree.
Your Tree's Packaging
Once your tree is cut, it shall be carefully netted up by our nursery staff, and placed into a secure box that will keep it safe in transit.
Your Tree's DeliveryAfter your tree has been securely packaged up, it will be delivered directly to your home. You will be able to choose your precise delivery date when ordering; your tree will be ready when you are.
How to Keep Your Tree Happy
Having been grown into a hardy tree, your Norway Spruce will not require much maintenance. All we advise is that you:
- Mist regularly to keep the branches and needles rich in moisture (you can use the same mist you would use for a house plant).
- Make sure your tree is away from direct heat (e.g a radiator), as this can encourage needles to drop.
- Water your tree once a day, with a minimum of 500ml of water.
|Features||Premium Cut Trees|
|Type||Christmas Trees, Premium Cut Trees, Real Christmas Trees|