50-90cm 3ft Chinese Virginia Creeper | 3L Pot | Parthenocissus Henryana
3ft Chinese Virginia Creeper | 2.5L Pot | Parthenocissus Henryana
Deciduous vigorous self clinging climber which has attractive veined leaves in the spring and summer which turn red in the autumn
- Arrives as: In a 2.5L Pot on a 90cm Cane
- Approx. Growth Height and Spread: 3m x 4.5m
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Evergreen/ Deciduous: Deciduous
- AGM Award Winning: Yes
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Habit: Climbing
- Positionl: Full Sun, Part Shade, Full Shade
- Soil: Moist and Well Drained
- Height on Arrival: 50-90cm (1.5-3ft)
- Supplied as: 3L pot
Your climbing plant will be sent directly from our trusted grower, based in the heart of England. This means that you’ll receive a nursery fresh plant which was on the growing table one day and at your door the next. Our specialist nursery has spent decades perfecting the art of watering, feeding, and pruning climbing plants and will do so until hours before they are packed.
Your climbing plant will be expertly packaged into a specially designed, extra thick cardboard box, which will hold it securely in place. It will then be delivered via a delicate courier network to prevent any chance of damage in transit.
Requires support when freshly planted or young inorder to sustain a healthy growth and shape. Will develop a large spread which will require trimming. Major trimming is best left for winter during their dormant period but minor cuts can be made all year round.
Regular watering is required when first planted until the root system is established but then it will only require watering during very dry periods.
- Hardiness: The climbing plants we stock will are well accustomed to colder environments, so they are perfectly suited to the UK’s weather.
- Soil: Soil types can be an unwelcome confusion as many plants will adapt to their conditions. Nonetheless, less than ideal conditions will certainly limit your plant’s growth. Waterlogged soils will starve it of oxygen, which plays a key role in photosynthesis; causing its roots to rot and creating an optimal environment for disease.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Common Name||Virginia Creeper|
|Features||Climbing Plants For Shade, Fast Growing Climbing Plants, Plants For Autumn Colour|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Foliage Colour||Green, Red|
|Annual Rate Of Growth||1m|
|Supplied As||2.5L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Climbing Plants|