50-90cm 3ft Persian Ivy Plant | 3L Pot | Hedera Colchica 'Dentata Variegata'
3ft Persian Ivy Plant | 2.5L Pot | Hedera Colchica 'Dentana Variegata'
Large leaf Ivy with creamy white variegated leaves. Excellent for wildlife providing shelter and food. Great structural plant for the garden
- Arrives as: In a 2.5L Pot on a 90cm Cane
- Approx. Growth Height and Spread: 3m x 4.5m
- Flower Colour: White
- Flowering Period: August - September
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Evergreen/ Deciduous: Evergreen
- AGM Award Winning: Yes
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Habit: Climbing
- Positionl: Full Sun, Part Shade, Full Shade
- Soil: Moist and Well Drained
- Height on Arrival: 50-90cm (1.5-3ft)
- Supplied as: 3L pot
Your climbing plant will be sent directly from our trusted grower, based in the heart of England. This means that you’ll receive a nursery fresh plant which was on the growing table one day and at your door the next. Our specialist nursery has spent decades perfecting the art of watering, feeding, and pruning climbing plants and will do so until hours before they are packed.
Your climbing plant will be expertly packaged into a specially designed, extra thick cardboard box, which will hold it securely in place. It will then be delivered via a delicate courier network to prevent any chance of damage in transit.
Ivy plants can be trimmed back in spring to control their growth. As groundcovers, you may need to train the vines to grow in the direction of the area that you desire it to cover.
This plant will not require watering for most of the year, but watering regularly during dry, hot periods is recommended. Like for many plants for shaded areas, you should take steps to minimise snails and slug damage, especially during wet periods.
- Hardiness: The climbing plants we stock will are well accustomed to colder environments, so they are perfectly suited to the UK’s weather.
- Soil: Soil types can be an unwelcome confusion as many plants will adapt to their conditions. Nonetheless, less than ideal conditions will certainly limit your plant’s growth. Waterlogged soils will starve it of oxygen, which plays a key role in photosynthesis; causing its roots to rot and creating an optimal environment for disease.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Features||Climbing Plants For Shade, Evergreen Climbing Plants, Fast Growing Climbing Plants|
|Flowering Month||August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Foliage Colour||Cream, Green|
|Annual Rate Of Growth||1m|
|Supplied As||2.5L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Climbing Plants|