50-90cm Lonicera Henryi 'Copper Beauty' | 3L Pot
A fragrant climber boasting multi-coloured, trumpet-shaped blooms
Flowering from June to August, Lonicera Henryi 'Copper Beauty' will develop trumpet-shaped flowers that display a mix of golden, pink and white shades, adorning your mid-Summer garden with a harmonious display. This climber further boasts evergreen foliage in a beautiful bronze colour, that will look beautiful when positioned next to a Clematis. Each flower will release a pleasant scent, helping forge a fresh and relaxing atmosphere within your garden. To ensure that this climbing plant thrives, we advise you to plant in free-draining soil.
- Flowering Period: June - August
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Scented: Yes
- Suitable For Shade: Yes
- Features: Abundant flowers, evergreen foliage, pleasant scent.
- Supplied As: 3L Pot
- Height on Arrival: 50-90cm (1.5-3ft)
- Growth Rate: Fast (1-3ft annually)
- Eventual Height & Spread: 3m x 3m (10 x 10ft)
Your climbing plant will be sent directly from our trusted grower, based in the heart of England. This means that you’ll receive a nursery fresh plant which was on the growing table one day and at your door the next. Our specialist nursery has spent decades perfecting the art of watering, feeding, and pruning climbing plants and will do so until hours before they are packed.
Your climbing plant will be expertly packaged into a specially designed, extra thick cardboard box, which will hold it securely in place. It will then be delivered via a delicate courier network to prevent any chance of damage in transit.
As we recommend with all plants, it is key to regularly water newly planted plants in the months after planting.
Jasmine plants are extremely versatile and can even be grown as part of hedge or up a tree
When planting, dig a hole twice the circumference of the pot. Ensure the pot sits roughly level with the soil, with the graft point above the soil. Infill, the remaining space with a mix of compost and garden soil, but do not compress the soil.
In terms of care, watering is important especially during the summer months. They will need a thorough watering twice weekly during dry spells.
Honeysuckle produce on this year's growth, so can be pruned anytime after flowering till spring.
- Hardiness: The climbing plants we stock will are well accustomed to colder environments, so they are perfectly suited to the UK’s weather.
- Soil: Soil types can be an unwelcome confusion as many plants will adapt to their conditions. Nonetheless, less than ideal conditions will certainly limit your plant’s growth. Waterlogged soils will starve it of oxygen, which plays a key role in photosynthesis; causing its roots to rot and creating an optimal environment for disease.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Features||Climbing Plants For Shade, Evergreen Climbing Plants, Scented Climbing Plants, Summer Flowering Plants|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Foliage Colour||Bronze, Green|
|Annual Rate Of Growth||1m|
|Supplied As||2.5L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Climbing Plants|