Bring an element of traditional style to your garden with the Green Ceramic Solar Cascade - a popular variation of the traditional terracotta cascade fountain. Relax to the sound of water gently cascading down the four tiers, creating a calm and peaceful atmosphere. The high quality, glazed ceramic finish of this sleek water feature greatly adds to its overall effect and will surely make a great addition to your garden.
Please Note: The pump will run for 3 hour every day and then turns itself off until the next day at the same time. If you wish to restart it sooner than this, just press on and off and the water feature will reset itself.
- Genuine terracotta manufacture - not a polyresin plastic imitation!
- Fully self-contained - can go almost anywhere in your garden without the need to dig or purchase an additional reservoir
- Sturdy construction - made of real terracotta for extended durability
- Solar powered - this solar powered feature has no running cost and doesn't need to be plugged in - no more worrying about plugs and wires
- Battery backup - this useful feature comes with a battery backup for cloudy days
- Suitable for outdoor use - with a durable construction and no plugs or wires, this water feature is great for using outside
- Height: 55cm (21.6") x Width: 32.5cm (12.8")
- Cable length from solar panel to pump: 5m (16ft 5in)
Manufactured from genuine terracotta, this lovely water feature is lightweight and allows for easy portability. Its classic design features a glazed olive green colour and consists of a pot and three small dishes placed on a wire rack that support each bowl. The water is pumped up to the top dish and then slowly cascades through the water feature before collecting at the base, ready to start the cycle again. Watch the water serenely pour out of the top bowl before cascading into the tiers below. It creates a wonderful, soothing display that is sure to add a sense of tranquillity to your surroundings.
Powered by a solar panel and pump, it is totally self-contained and requires no wiring. Using photovalvic solar cell technology, sunlight is converted into electricity to power the water feature.
Why Solar Power?
Solar powered water features allow you to enjoy all the benefits of a water feature without the need for mains power.
- Environmentally friendly - the solar features are quiet and non-polluting
- Cost effective - no operating costs and minimal maintenance
- Easy to move around - you can place your solar feature anywhere you like in your garden or on your balcony as long as the solar panel can see the sun
- Quick installation - no digging an armoured cable down your garden which can be costly and time consuming
Thanks to Mr T for this photo of his garden gnome enjoying the new water feature!
"Wilf needed somewhere to fish, now he's happy thanks to Primrose!"
Thanks to Mrs O for these photos of the water feature in her garden.