5ft Arrow Bamboo 10L Pot - 'Pseudosasa japonica'
A tall, fast growing bamboo with beautiful olive canes maturing to pale beige with dark green pinnate leaves.
Arrow bamboo is the perfect choice for a more those tricky positions as it is more wind and shade tolerant than almost all other bamboo varieties.
Broadly upright in habit, this bamboo makes the most attractive screen or windbreak for moist, well-drained areas of the garden.
- Comes in a: 10L pot
- Approx. Height on Arrival: 120-150cm
- Approx. Growth Height: 8m+
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Stem Colour: Olive/ Yellow
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Exposure: Exposed/Sheltered
- Light Requirements: Full sun, partial shade, or shade
- Soil Requirements: Loam and chalk
- Moisture: Moist but well-drained
Caring and Maintenance
Remove weak, dead, damaged or spindly stems in spring. Cut out any flowering shoots promptly to discourage more from forming.