This attractive and practical obelisk-style plant support is the perfect thing to encourage climbing plants anywhere in your garden. The attractive wood design gives this frame a natural aesthetic, while the natural colouring lets this piece blend into the background allowing your plants to take centre stage. This obelisk is made from attractive acacia wood, a hardwood which is famed for its extra durability, sturdiness and water resistant properties.
- Encourage climbing plants - the four tiers of this frame encourage climbing plants to grow and flourish in your garden
- Lightweight - this product is easy to transport and set up thanks to its lightweight and portable nature
- Attractive design - skilfully designed and crafted, this wooden obelisk looks great in your garden even before your climbing plants are fully grown
- Perfect for outdoor use - this frame is the perfect addition to your garden beds
- Durable construction -Made from acacia hardwood for extra durability
- Height 1.53m (5ft)
- Width 38cm (1ft 3in)
- Depth 38cm (1ft 3in)
- Weight: 3.5kg
This frame is ideal for encouraging climbing plants in your garden, adding a vertical element to typically flat flowerbeds. It can also be used to support climbing vegetables like runner beans if you're looking to start growing your own fruit or veg. Weighing in at only three and a half kilos, this obelisk frame is easy to place in any bed in your garden, and is sure to look great wherever you decide to put it.