This stylish water feature is perfect for creating a little drama in your home or garden. Combining fire and water, this elemental feature has been constructed from grade 304 stainless steel for a modern, elegant appearance. With real flames flickering at the top of the tubes and water spilling down the sides, this striking feature can make a great focal point in a home, garden or even an office or other commercial space.
This feature comes complete with a pump, hose kit and plastic reservoir containing everything you need to get it working immediately. Colour changing LED lights are located on the base which can be controlled with a switch to cycle through seven different colour combinations.
- Durable construction - Made from high quality stainless steel for extra durability and resistance to rust and corrosion
- Dramatic, elemental design - Combining fire and water this striking feature is great for adding drama and movement to your home or garden
- Odourless, smokeless flame - The gel-burning flames are odourless and smokeless and completely safe for the environment, great for using indoors
- Comes with a reservoir - This feature comes complete with a reservoir to save you time and moneyPlease note: the fire gel to fuel the burner in this water feature is not included.
- Tallest tube 135cm (4ft 3")
- Middle tube 100cm (3ft 2")
- Smallest tube 75cm (2ft 4")
- All tubes are 7.5cm (3 inches) diameter.
- Height without base: 137cm, (54 inches)
- Width without base: 28cm, (11 inches)
- Height with base: 156cm, (61 inches)
- Width with base: 56cm, (22 inches)
- Pump cable length: 10m
- Pump type: 70W
- Diameter: 56cm (22 inches)
- Height: 20cm (8 inches)
- The Reservoir is made using recycled plastic for maximum stability and support.
Comes complete with pump, circular underground plastic reservoir and 10 metres of cable.
But I don't want to dig a hole in the ground.
This water feature comes complete with a reservoir designed to go into the ground. If you don't want to dig a hole and you would like to place this water feature indoors then use this clever idea. Place the water feature into a plant pot which acts as a reservoir (click here for planters) this will create a stunning effect in any home, garden or office. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
How does it fire-up?
To fire-up simply pour some fire gel in the central inner container and light with a naked flame. The gel burns a smokeless, odourless and non-toxic flame suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The gel is made from ethanol with gelling agents, is environmentally friendly and produces no smoke when lit. It will burn a golden flame which is wind resistant and of consistent height.
How safe are fire gels and will it set off the smoke alarm if used indoors?
Our fire gels are completely safe when treated with the respect that all naked flames deserve and when used in accordance with the instructions supplied. There are no toxins, smell or smoke, therefore, using your burner indoors will not set off the smoke alarm, making them safe to burn indoors.
How do I extinguish the flames?
To extinguish the flames, place the lid (supplied with the feature) over the inner container - the fire will be starved of oxygen and will go out within a couple of seconds.
More fire and water features available: