6 - 7ft Standard Real Christmas Tree | Nordmann Fir
- Enjoy a wonderfully festive focal point with this classic Christmas tree...
The most important part of your Christmas decorations must surely be your tree, so it's vital that you pick the right one! The Nordmann Fir is an excellent choice, notably handsome with a stately pyramid shape and glossy dark green foliage. The premium Nordmann Fir is also much appreciated for both the softness and retention of the needles, making it ideal for use indoors with young children and inquisitive pets. There's nothing as splendidly seasonal as a traditional tree bedecked with lights and decorations, and a premium Nordmann Fir makes an ideal choice. Please Note: Please request a specific delivery date for the tree in the delivery instruction box on the order info page when placing the order.
- Grown on English Soil
- A Real Nordmann Fir
- Classic Christmas Tree Shape
- Superb Needle Retention
- A Fresh Pine Fragrance
- Height: 180 - 210cm
- Foliage Colour: Dark green
- Shape: A pyramid shape
- Watering Requirements: Water once a day, especially during the first week
Lovingly Grown in the United Kingdom...
Attentively grown on English soil, your Nordmann Fir will arrive in a happy and healthy state. The mild English climate is optimal for growing Nordmann Firs, as it helps them achieve their classic pyramid shape, sumptuous foliage, and soft needles.
Your Tree's Packaging
Once your tree is cut, it will be carefully netted up by our nursery staff, and placed into a secure box that will keep it safe in transit. After your tree has been securely packaged, it will be delivered directly to your home.
How to Keep Your Tree Happy
Having been grown into a hardy tree, your Nordmann Fir will not require much maintenance. All we advise is that you:
- Mist regularly to keep the branches and needles rich in moisture (you can use the same mist you would use for a house plant).
- Make sure your tree is away from direct heat (e.g a radiator), as this can encourage needles to drop.
- Water your tree once a day, with a minimum of 500ml of water.
|Type||Christmas Trees, Real Christmas Trees|