6 x Cyclamen Plants | Romantic Vista Collection | 10.5 cm Pots
Enrich your garden with sophisticated colour from autumn to spring
With heart-shaped leaves that are tattoed with silver, and delicate stalks supporting colourful flowers, Cyclamens achieve the perfect balance of both dainty and impactful. They will importantly carry your garden throughout the colder months, making them a favourite amongst gardeners. This charming collection includes an assortment of shades, ranging from luminous white to deep wine. As such, you can enjoy a vista of colour that will look stunning as standalone accents, or with other winter flowering plants such as Snowdrops.
This collection includes the following:
- 1 x Cyclamen in deep pink
- 1 x Cyclamen in light and dark pink
- 1 x Cyclamen in white
- 1 x Cyclamen in wine red
- 1 x Cyclamen in pink and white
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Flowers Through Winter
- A Range of Stunning Shades
- Beautiful Foliage
- Easy to Grow
- Flowering Period: Autumn to spring
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained soil receiving partial shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 30cm (12"), 30cm (12")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Arrives as: 6 x 10.5cm pots
About your plant
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|