6 x Surfinia Petunia Plants | Summer Colours Collection | 9cm Pots
Capture the essence of summer with our generous Petunia Surfinia collection
Growing prolifically, Surfinias boast an unrivaled trailing habit. They also benefit from a resistance to rain, so you can enjoy a floral display well suited to English weather. Surfinias have many other advantages, such as long flowering periods, and require no deadheading; instead, their spent flowers will shed on their own, allowing you to sit back and watch your garden flourish.Carefully picked out by our trusted growers, this collection includes a mix of beautiful pink, white, and purple Petunia Surfinias for your garden. All hardy and easy to grow, you will receive six plants from three premium varieties, that will quickly fill baskets and containers with a plethora of summer colour. Sporting eye-catching colours and a delicate, saucer-like shape, these stunning blooms will add pretty dimension to your garden, whether contemporary or traditional, or large or small.
Within this collection, you will receive:
- 2 x Surfinia Petunia 'White'
2 x Surfinia Petunia 'Hot Pink'
2 x Surfinia Petunia 'Purple'
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Ideal for Hanging Baskets
- Pink White and Purple Shades
- Hardy and Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
- Supplied As: 9cm Pots
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Habit: Trailing
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: Trails to 60cm (24")
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Purple, White|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Supplied As||9cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|