66.5cm General Purpose Garden Loppers by Kent & Stowe
Handcrafted, precision cutting General Purpose Loppers. Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are too large to cut with secateurs, therefore requiring two hands.
Bypass action loppers have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise clean and healthy cut. Ideal for rose bushes, shrubs and general pruning of live green wood.
- Premium ground carbon steel noon-stick blades for a smoother cut
- Produces a clean cut with minimal damage
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blade to prevent them from sticking
- Cutting diameter 30mm
- Large shock absorbing cushion buffers
- Aluminium lightweight comfort non-slip handles
- 5 year guarantee
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, a bypass action is less likely to cause brusing to the stem
- Ideal for the light and general pruning of green live wood and for the keen amateur gardener
- Bypass Loppers are not ideal for deadwood as this will blunt the blades
|Spring Checklist||Hand Tools|
|Shop By Category||Hand Tools|