Price saving compared to when purchasing separately
This installation kit is designed as a more advanced pack for all your 6ft hurdle or screening panel installation needs. This pack includes everything you need to install your hurdles or screening quickly and easily including fence posts, auger, wire and post anchors. You just need this pack for your first panel and initial installation, and an extra pack per additional panel.
These wooden, pressure treated fence posts are fantastic for using to set up fencing, screening or hurdles. Easy to set up, simply measure the height of your fencing and cut the posts to the correct height before installing them in the ground. They are ideal for use with our hazel and willow hurdles. These fence posts help to complete the natural look which willow and hazel hurdles bring to your garden and create a more rustic woodland aesthetic compared to traditional fencing. Also included is 30m of galvanised wire to secure the screening or hurdles of your choice to the posts.
Also included in this pack is a powder-coated steel auger which can be used to quickly and easily make holes in the ground for installing fence posts without the hassle of manually digging on your hands and knees. With wide handles, this auger is easy to use for almost any gardener.
This advanced installation pack also comes with a pair of Steadypost FenceFins, designed to sturdily anchor fence posts into the ground. Simply nail the fins to the post and insert them into pre-dug holes to give the posts extra strength in high winds.
- These posts have been pressure treated with preservative to ensure they can last for many years and avoid wood rot
- Powder-coated steel auger helps you to quickly prepare the ground for fence posts
- Sturdy FenceFins anchor fence posts into the ground - great for resisting strong winds to keep your fence standing no matter the weather
- Flexible galvanised wire makes fixing hurdles to fence posts quick and easy
- Fence Post
- Height 180cm (5ft 11in) x Width 7.5cm (3in) x Depth 7.5cm (3in)
- Length 100cm (39½in)
- Screw diameter 15cm (6in)
- Handle Width 70cm (27½in)
- Weight: 2.5kg
What's in the Box?
- 2x 6ft Square fence posts
- Primrose Garden Auger D15cm
- 2x Steadypost FenceFins Anchoring System
- 30m Galvanised wire
The posts should be measured against the hurdles to find the correct height. As it is completely natural it can be cut to any length desired – for example one could cut several at different heights to make a “staggered” look to make a striking garden feature.
You can easily attach the hurdles to the fence post with the included galvanised wire or with cable ties or screws/nails.
Please Note: You should have at least 18 inches of post in the ground to ensure stable support, more if the site is exposed.