Price saving compared to when purchasing separately
This basic kit is designed as a basic pack for all your 6ft hurdle or screening panel installation needs. You just need this basic pack for your first panel, and an extra pack per additional panel.
The wooden, pressure treated fence post is fantastic for using to set up fencing, screening or hurdles. Easy to set up, simply measure the height of your fencing and cut the post to the correct height before installing it in the ground. It is ideal for use with our hazel and willow hurdles.
This fence post helps to complete the look which willow and hazel hurdles bring to your garden and create a more rustic woodland aesthetic compared to traditional fencing.
Alternatively, this fence post can be used with our range of screening products to create beautiful natural barriers in your garden. When combined with screening, this fence post can also be used to divide areas of your garden for practical or aesthetic purposes, screening vegetable patches away from encroaching pets or creating a lovely backdrop to your flowerbeds.
- This post has been pressure treated with preservative to ensure it can last for many years and avoid wood rot
- Perfect to use with willow or hazel hurdles, or our range of screening, to give your garden a more rustic, organic look
- The solid square shape of this fence post makes it extra sturdy and strong when inserted in the ground
- Height 180cm (5ft 11in) x Width 7.5cm (3in) x Depth 7.5cm (3in)
What's in the Box?
- 2x 6ft Square fence posts
- 30m Galvanised wire
The posts should be measured against the hurdles to find the correct height. As it is completely natural it can be cut to any length desired – for example one could cut several at different heights to make a “staggered” look to make a striking garden feature.
You can easily attach the hurdles to the fence post with the included galvanised wire or with cable ties or screws/nails.
Please Note: You should have at least 18 inches of post in the ground to ensure stable support, more if the site is exposed.