71cm Kids Garden Spade by Kent & Stowe
Perfectly sized Digging Spade for the growing gardener.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood, split to form a traditional YD handle
- Proportionally smaller and lighter than an adult's digging spade
- Hand crafted to ensure the tool is suitable for children
- Used for cultivating surface soil and levelling off for final preparation
- 15 year guarantee
- Suitable for 4 years + with the supervision of an adult
- Height: 71cm (2ft 4in)
- Width: 11cm (4½in)
- Depth: 4.5cm (1¾in)
These compact and light garden tools combine strength and practicality. With beautiful ash wood handles they are simply scaled-down versions of our full-size collection – just like the grown-up’s!
The Kent & Stowe Kids Range will give children their first taste of real garden tools – tools to use and cherish for years to come. The tools are suitable for children aged 4+ and are only to be used under adult supervision.
Perfectly Sized for the Growing Gardener
|Type||Cultivation Tools, Garden Spades|
|Spring Checklist||Hand Tools|