*Price when sold separately:
£164.99 Previous selling price: £145.99 Sale Price - NOW: £144.99 Features
- Fountain will automatically start working daily as soon as the battery has charged enough to run
- Selection of 3 fountain heads - you can choose 1, 6 or 8 fountain jets
- Solar power is environmentally friendly and economical to run
- Battery backup will allow your feature to function even in overcast weather
- Suitable for outdoor use - highly durable, and UV and frost resistant polyresin
- Super bright white LEDs allow you to enjoy your feature even after dusk
- Water is recirculated in the reservoir within the feature - fully self-contained, with no need for you to purchase a reservoir
- Classic birdbath design and beautiful Victorian motif - perfect for both modern and traditional gardens
- Durable, weather resistant, and maintenance free
- Height 79cm (2ft 7in)
- Diameter 53cm (1ft 8¾in)
This water feature combines a rustic, old-world charm with clever modern technology. It is solar powered, which means it is environmentally friendly and economical to run. This beautiful piece is elegant, reliable, and user-friendly.
This bird bath comes in a gorgeous dark green colour. The colour of this feature can appear to change due to lighting conditions, and can look darker in gardens with less light, as demonstrated in the image below.
Please note: Images for illustrative purposes only. These images depict an older model of this water feature. Your order will come with the newly improved model featuring the 1-8 jet system pictured below.
This charming Victorian style birdbath boasts a number of clever features that make it easy and economical to use. It can be enjoyed any time of day or night - the solar panel stores up energy which can be used at a time of your choice. The super bright LEDs automatically illuminate if the pump is running after dusk, adding to the soothing ambience, and allowing you to enjoy your feature any time of day.
Harnessing the sun's rays for power, this birdbath is friendly to the environment and your wallet. Built-in solar panels in the basin store power from sunlight and power both the feature's pump, and LED lights. This also means that this feature requires absolutely no digging to install, simply place the birdbath where you want it and get started. The fountain will run automatically each day, as soon as the battery has enough power to run the pump, and it will continue to run for up to one hour after the sun has stopped feeding the panel/battery. If you want the fountain to run again, you can switch it off and back on again, and it will run for a continuous 6 hours (depending on charge levels), then revert to standard operation. If you don't want the fountain to run at all, setting the switch to the off position will simply charge the battery ready for use.
The feature comes with three fountain heads, allowing you to choose between 1, 6, or 8 jets. The water cascades down the first tier and into the basin below, where it is recirculated through the feature. This feature is fully self-contained.
Thank you to Ms L Kitchener for sending us this great photo of the Victoriana in her garden with her excited dog, Westie. It looks like he loves it as much as she does!
Thanks to Mrs L for this photo of the bird bath on her patio