8 x Perennials (Lupin, Hosta, Digitalis, Dianthus, Alcea) | 1L Pots
A one-stop solution for a sophisticated border
Lupins: One of the only plants that can produce all the colours in the rainbow, Lupins are great for pollinators, scent and cut flowers.
Hosta: For a beautiful structural plant, Hostas are hard to beat and offer more than their large, often variegated, leaves with beautiful pale pink/purple flowers in summer.
Alcea: This perennial will bear racemens of roses that grow in abundance, with their beautiful colouring concealing almost the entire stalk. Pale-green leaves, adorned by their undulated margins, rest between these blooms, which helps break up their colour; resulting in a multi dimensional display.
Dianthus: With beautiful fragrance, and intricately painted flowers, the Dianthus is joy to behold and makes a great cut flower.
Digitalis: Ideal for attracting pollinators, Foxgloves produce skyscrapers of gorgeous colour.
Varieties in this mix:
- Hosta: Albomarginata, Abiqua Drinking Gourd, Bressingham Blue, Emerald Charger, Gold Tiara, Gold Tiara, Lady Guinevere, Lakeside Banana Bay, Lakeside Little Tuft, Stained Glass, Sunset Grooves, Wide Brim, Mediovariegata.
- Dianthus: Arctic Star, Aztec Star, Cherry Burst, Flutterby, Mendlesham Minx
- Digitalis: Dalmatian Rose, Dalmatian White, mertonensis
- Alcea: Chaters Rose, Chaters Scarlet, Chaters White, Chaters Maroon
- Lupin: Blue, Pink, Red, White
Note: Our nurserymen and women will pick the greatest diversity of varieties available at the time, but we can't guarantee the exact mix you will receive.
- Flowering Period: Spring/Summer
- Preferred Location: Plant into well-drained soil that experiences sun/partial shade
- Height and Spread: N/A
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 1L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Planting TipPlant differing perennials throughout your garden for a colourful display!
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, White|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||1L Pot|
|Supplied As||1L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|