Already have a water feature? This solar powered water pump kit can be used to replace an existing pump of an old water feature or convert it into a solar water feature. It is environmentally friendly, easy to use, and involves no operating costs.
Stores power for when the sun's not shining.
Most similar solar powered water features will only function when the sun is directly on the panel. But our high quality solar panel contains rechargeable batteries to store power for up to 5 hours of continuous use, meaning that the pump will continue to run for the typical 2 hours even when there has been no sun. Unbeatable quality and value from Primrose.
Adding a solar powered pump to your garden pond is the easiest way to increase the movement and life of water fountains, water courses and lights in your pond without the need for mains power. Even if there is a power outlet near the pond, solar power is the smart and safe way to go in this age of rising energy prices and global warming. Perfect for those water gardeners who want a green solution.
- Powered by a 6 watt solar panel - makes it energy efficient and therefore cheap to run
- Can be remotely operated for easy use
- Water flow: 1m max for water features, 16mm hose only (it can pump water in a tube to a maximum height of around 200cm)
- Versatile design means it can be used for ponds, landscaping, fountains, and with other water features
- LED lights come on at night to enhance its appearance and can be switched off if required
- For use in new or existing fountains
The solar pump is low maintenance and offers both reliability and impressive performance. It is great for circulating water in small ponds or pools or for creating extravagant fountain displays. Many will find the compatibility of this pump, with flexible tubing (not supplied), is very useful for creating custom waterfalls and water features where water is required to be lifted up to 2 metres.
This solar kit comes with a remote control. Adjust your pump with a touch of a button. It operates during the day and night, and can be charged during the day so that it is ready for use when you come back home from work.
- Remote control
- Solar panel with built-in lead- acid battery 12V-4AH
- Control housing (adjust the water flow by turning the knob located on top of the control housing)
- 12-18V DC brushless water pump
- Fountain head with LED lights
- Choice of heads (see picture)
Height: 29cm (11.4ins) x Width: 20.5cm (8.1ins)
Length: 16cm (6.3ins) x Diameter: 8.5cm (3.3ins)After the pump has been running for 2 hours it will turn itself off automatically. You can easily restart it by using the remote control or by pressing the pump on button. This feature prevents accidental complete discharge of the battery to prolong its life.
Pump cable length: 5m (16ft 4⅓in) - (from battery to pump/LED unit)
Recommended temperature range:
Operating temperature for solar pump is 0° to 40°
Storage temperature for solar pump is -10° to 50°
Our solar pumps can be charged via a mains charger to help boost the unit through the winter months. The 360LPH requires a 6v DC charger (Code: P003BA), and the 800LPH pumps need 15v DC (available from a hardware shop).