800LPH Solar Water Pump Kit with Lights by Solaray
- Cable Length: 300 cm ( 9 ft 10 in )
- Brands: Solaray
- Pump Wattage: 5 W
- Height: 36 cm ( 1 ft 2 in )
- Width: 24 cm ( 9.4 in )
- Depth: 18 cm ( 7.1 in )
- Pump flow: 800LPH
- Max. water height (through hose): 200cm
- Max. water height (through fountain head): 110cm
- Solar panel power: 10W
- Cable between pump and battery housing: 5m (6ft 6¾in)
- Cable between solar panel and battery: 2m (6ft 6¾in)
Tips on Installation and Maintenance
A lot of water features come pre-assembled for the most part, with just a little hose/pump connecting to do before plugging it in to a solar panel or mains socket. Some of our bigger ones require wiring in a plug (which might involve a Part P Certified electrician), but otherwise all instructions will be included.
If you've got any questions, why not check out our Installation Guide for tips on installation location, power and even style tips!
Why Mains Power?
Solar power has made it even easier to run a water fountain in your garden without the need for an outside power supply. Some of the benefits of a solar powered water feature include:
|Size||50cm - 1m|
|Type||Fountains and Sprays, Pumps|
|Sale Category||Water Features|
|Shop By Category||Water Features|