8ft Round Post Screening or Hurdle Advanced Installation Kit - Additional Panel
This wooden, pressure treated fence post is fantastic for using to set up fencing, screening or hurdles. Easy to set up, simply measure the height of your fencing and cut the post to the correct height before installing it in the ground. It's ideal for use with our hazel and willow hurdles. This fence post helps to complete the natural look which willow and hazel hurdles bring to your garden to create a more rustic woodland aesthetic compared to traditional fencing. Also included is 30m of galvanised wire to secure the screening or hurdles of your choice to the posts.
This advanced installation pack also comes with a Steadypost Fence Fin, designed to sturdily anchor the fence post into the ground. Simply nail the fins to the post and insert it into pre-dug holes to give the post extra strength in high winds.
- This fence post has been pressure treated with preservative to ensure it can last for many years and avoid wood rot
- Sturdy Fence Fin anchors the post into the ground - great for resisting strong winds to keep your fence standing no matter the weather
- Flexible galvanised wire makes fixing hurdles to fence posts quick and easy
What's in the Box?
- 1x 8ft round fence post
- 1x Steadypost FenceFins Anchoring System
- 30m Galvanised wire
- Fence Post
- Height 243cm (8ft) x Diameter 6cm (2½in)