8ft Round Post Screening or Hurdle Quikset Installation Kit - Additional Panel
This installation kit is designed as an additional pack for all your hurdle or screening panel installation needs. This pack includes everything you need to install another panel of the hurdle or screening of your choice quickly and easily including fence posts, wire and Quikset fence post fixer. You just need one of these extra packs for each additional panel, and one Quikset pack for the first new panel.
This wooden, pressure treated fence post is fantastic for using to set up fencing, screening or hurdles. Easy to set up, simply measure the height of your fencing and cut the post to the correct height before installing it in the ground. They are ideal for use with our hazel and willow hurdles. These fence posts help to complete the natural look which willow and hazel hurdles bring to your garden and create a more rustic woodland aesthetic compared to traditional fencing. Also included is 30m of galvanised wire to secure the screening or hurdles of your choice to the post.
This specialist installation pack also comes with a 300ml pack of Quikset fence post fixer - a durable yet lightweight way to fix and support fence posts in your garden. Faster to set and easier to use than concrete, Quikset is ready to support loads within 90 minutes of installation, speeding up the fence installation process.
- The post has been been pressure treated with preservative to help it to last for many years and avoid wood rot
- Quikset quick-dry, easy-install fence post fixer keeps your fence posts sturdily anchored into the ground
- Flexible galvanised wire makes fixing hurdles to fence posts quick and easy
What's in the Box?
- 1x 8ft round fence post
- 1x 300ml Quikset Fence Post Fixing
- 30m Galvanised wire
- Fence Post
- Height 243cm (8ft) x Diameter 6cm (2½in)