Achillea Anthea | 2L Pot
Umbels of small, pale yellow flowers; perfect for evoking a wild garden theme
Achillea Anthea is characterised by its memorable umbels of flat yellow blooms, that rest above their lacy silver foliage. As such, this Achillea variety is perfect for someone who is seeking to evoke a graceful, wild garden theme. This Achillea's arrangement of its saucer-shaped flowers into generous clusters that rest above slender linear stems forges a striking sillhouette, which will be present from May through to September. This plant is additionally loved by bees, and makes a wonderful cut flower.
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Any soil receiving full sun exposure
- Eventual Height: 0.6 - 0.9 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Umbels of Creamy Yellow Flowers
- Perfect for a Wild Garden
- Lacy Silver Foliage
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
- Plant amongst other pastel-coloured varieties for a graceful display...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Tall Perennial Plants|
|Flower Colour||Blue, Purple|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|