Achillea millefolium 'Saucy Seduction' | 2L Pot
Umbels of saucer-shaped, raspberry pink flowers; perfect for your garden's sunnier areas
Bred in the Netherlends, Achillea 'Saucy Seduction' is characterised by its distinctive umbels of vibrant, raspberry pink blooms, that rest above their deep green foliage. As such, this Achillea variety is perfect for someone who is seeking to evoke a dazzling, fiery-hued theme within their garden. This Achillea's arrangement of its saucer-shaped flowers into generous clusters that rest above slender linear stems forges a striking silhouette, which will be present from May through to September.This plant is additionally resistant to pests, heat, humidity, and drought; assuring you that it will make a reliable, floriferous choice.
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist, well-drained soil, preferably receiving full sun exposure
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 2 metres, 2 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Umbels of Pink Flowers
- Perfect for Sunnier Spots
- Aromatic Foliage
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Tall Perennial Plants|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|