Agapanthus 'Val de la Sarth' | 2L Pot
A floriferous perennial forming graceful white flowerheads resting on linear stalks
Early and repeat flowering, 'Val de la Sarth' will form large flowerheads of crisp white, trumpet-shaped blooms. Strong growing and evergreen, this perennial will also forge beautiful structure and shape within your garden's beds and borders.
This perennial has been grown by our trusted growers, based in the West Midlands. Once ordered, they will be picked and carefully packaged into secure, environmentally friendly packaging.
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
- Flowering Period - July to September
- Preferred Location - Well-drained soil
- Height and Spread - 0.6 metres, 0.5 metres
- Hardiness - Hardy
- Pot Size - 2L Pot
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Common Name||African Lily|
|Features||Tall Perennial Plants|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|