Agastache 'Little Adder' | 13cm Pot
Enhance your garden's borders with intense purple flowers and aromatic foliage
A floriferous perennial, 'Little Adder' will form spikes of vibrant purple flowers that will attract plenty of pollinating guests. The deep green, ovate-shaped leaves will also release a licorice-like scent, making a stroll around your garden a delightful venture. Aside from being beautiful and aromatic, this variety flowers abundantly from late spring through to autumn, making it a great choice for those wanting a long-lasting display.
- Plant as edging along a path for an aromatic and colourful display...
- Flowering Period: Spring to autumn
- Preferred Location: Moist, well-drained soil receiving full sun
- Height and Spread: (Up to) 45cm, 55cm
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 13cm
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||13cm Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|