Amarine 'Belladiva' | 3L Pot
Decorate a rockery with elegant, dusky pink blooms
Belonging to both Amaryllis and Nerine genuses, this charming perennial will form dusky pink, lily-like blooms that emerge from a bed of lush foliage. The tall stalks paired with their slender, grass-like leaves form a smooth silhouette that will beautifully ornament a border or rockery. To ensure a flourishing plant, we encourage you to plant in sunny location.
- Flowering Period: Late Summer
- Preferred Location: Full sun
- Height and Spread: 0.5 metres, 0.2 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L pot
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Spread||Under 0.3m|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|