This stunning contemporary water feature will without doubt add a crisp, modern edge to your garden or patio. Watch how the water gently cascades out of its neck, creating a trickling and relaxing sound from the waterfall. It comes complete with a reservoir and pump along with all the accessories required for installation.
- Contemporary design perfect for any modern garden
- Made from high quality polished stainless steel extremely resistant to corrosion
- Ideal for outdoor enjoy your feature in a range of outdoor settings
- Feature comes as a complete kit - contains everything required to get your water wall up and running
- 200L capacity reservoir reduces the need for refilling
- Access panel included with reservoir offers easy access to pump
- Water Feature: Height 60cm (2ft) x Width 25cm (9¾in) x Depth 45cm (1ft 5¾in)
Bucket - Width: 93.5cm (36.8ins) x Depth: 61cm (24ins) x Height: 36cm (14.2ins)
Lid - Width: 93.5cm (36.8ins) x Depth: 62cm (24.4ins) x Height: 3cm (1.2ins)
Capacity - 200Ltrs
- Pump is supplied with 10m (32ft 10in) cable
What's in the box?
- 50cm (1ft 8in) water feature
- 1x 200L cascade reservoir
- 1x water feature pump 4000lph
- 1x 25mm (1in) flow adjuster
- 1x 1m (3ft 3⅓in) ribbed water feature hose/tubing Diameter 25mm (1in)
- 1x 1m (3ft 3⅓in) ribbed water feature hose/tubing Diameter 19mm (¾in)
- 4x 11cm (4⅓in) threads for grid attachments
- 8x square plate washers
- 8x bolts for thread of grid attachment
- 1x 25cm (9¾in) to 19cm (7½in) hose mender
Instructions for this product are available for download here.
The instructions above show the straight vertical water wall feature (WF0701) but the fixing is similar on the Ammonite.
The cascading water feature is made from high quality brushed polished grade 304 stainless steel. The stainless steel is extremely resistant to corrosion, making it a perfect material for water features.
The maximum flow capacity for the supplied pump is 4000 litres per hour, which will ensure a water flow that gently trickles through the beautiful water feature. The piping is hidden inside the feature but emerges from the base and connects to the pump.
Please note: pipe inlet is located on the back of the feature.
The reservoir can be hidden underground, leaving only the delightful water feature to be seen in your garden. The reservoir has a capacity of 200 litres and comes complete with a handy access panel, which allows you to get at the pump easily when necessary.
Pebbles or slate can be placed on the cover of the grid when everything has been fixed into place, offering an attractive contrast between the sleek modern features of the wall and the natural world. It also serves the dual purpose of concealing the feet and the pump.
Have a look at some of our other stainless steel water features: