Anemone 'Dreaming Swan' | 3L Pot
A long-flowering Anemone suited to all areas of your garden
Flowering from summer through to autumn, 'Dreaming Swan' will sport white single flowers with gently ruffled, silk-like petals. Each flower is adorned by purple markings along their underside, creating a pretty display from all angles. This Anemone will tolerate most soils, and as such, can be planted almost anywhere in your garden, however, we consider it most fitting for a woodland or cottage garden.
- Flowering Period: Summer to autumn
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Most soils receiving part shade
- Eventual Height and Spread: 0.6 metres, 0.5 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Pretty Purple Markings
- Long Flowering Period
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
Planting TipPlant with other cooler-hued perennials for a woodland-like display...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|