Anemone 'Fantasy Jasmine' | 3L Pot
A stunning Anemone sporting medium pink flowers, with sunny yellow centres
A unique Windflower, 'Fantasy Jasmine' will form medium pink flowers, that emerge from a bed of lush green foliage. The pink colouring of each petal is offset beautifully against the sunny yellow centre that they surround, making this Anemone perfect for warmer-hued displays. The flowers of this perennial are ideal for cutting, so your appreciation of this plant need not be excluded to the outdoors.
- Flowering Period: Summer to autumn
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Moist well-drained soil receiving part shade or full sun
- Eventual Height and Spread: (Up to) 45cm (18"), 40cm (16")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3 Litres
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Striking Pink Petals
- Perfect for Pots
- Easy to Grow
- Sustainable Packaging
- Plant with other cooler-hued perennials for a woodland-like display...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Hardiness: The varieties of Jasmine we stock are native to colder environments, so they will be fully hardy in the UK climate.
- Position: Jasminum nudiflorum (winter jasmine) will flower even in partially shaded, cold sites, while Trachelospermum jasminoides and other species of Jasmine benefits from full sun, but will suffice in dappled shade.
- Soil: Soil types can be an unwelcome confusion as many plants will adapt to their conditions. Nonetheless, less than ideal conditions will certainly limit your plant’s growth. Waterlogged soils will starve it of oxygen, which plays a key role in photosynthesis; causing its roots to rot and creating an optimal environment for disease.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|