Anemone 'Ruffled Swan' | 3L Pot
The perfect addition to a partially shaded border...
Anemone 'Ruffled Swan', features graceful white flowers with eye-catching orange centres. With each bloom resting on slender linear stalks, this variety is ideal for establishing gorgeous structure within your garden's borders. Anemones are also perfect for illuminating more shaded areas.
- Flowering Period: Late summer
- Preferred Location: Part shade
- Height and Spread: 0.5 metres, 0.4 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Late Summer Interest
- Sustainable Packaging
- Graceful White Blooms
Planting TipPlant differing perennials throughout your garden for a colourful display!
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|