Anemone 'Serenade' | 3L Pot
An abundance of semi-double flowers, boasting beautiful mauve colouring
A fast-growing Windflower, 'Serenade' will form stunning, semi-double flowers, that feature luxurious mauve colouring, accompanied by vivid orange centres. The delicate yet strong stems of this plant establish tall structure; making this variety perfect for adding height to a border, or for decorating a path. 'Serenade' will flower generously from late summer into autumn, so why not use some flowers for indoor arrangements?
- Flowering Period: Summer to autumn
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Well-drained, humus-rich soil, with part shade or full sun
- Eventual Height and Spread: 1 metre, 0.9 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Pale Pink Flowers
- Long Flowering Period
- Perfect for Adding Height
- Sustainable Packaging
Plant along a path to create swathes of tall height and beautiful floral interest...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|