Anemone 'Wild Swan' | 2L Pot
Crisp white, saucer-shaped blooms displaying vibrant yellow centres
Flowering intermittently from May through to November, Anemone 'Wild Swan' features large, saucer-shaped flowers, that open to adorn your garden with their pure white petals and sunny yellow centres. Each flower exhibits a unique streak of blue across its underside; resulting in a unique edge that will lift the shadier spots of your garden. Benefiting from flowers that are rich in pollen and nectar, Wild Swan is excellent for nurturing your garden's pollinating guests.
- Flowering Period: May to November
- Soil and Sun Exposure: Any soil receivingpartial shade
- Height nd Spread: 0.45 metres, 0.45 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 2 litres
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Saucer-Shaped, White Flowers
- Perfect for Shadier Areas
- Unique Blue Streaks
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Planting TipPlant within a woodland garden for an enchanting display...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Location||Perennial Plants For Shade|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||2L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|