Angelica Angelica archangelica - 1L Pot
The Angelica is a hardy, upright perennial that produces light yellow flowers in summer. It performs best in a moist, shaded area. It is a great architectural plant that will add height at the back of a border or in a wildlife garden.
- Foliage Colour: green in spring and summer
- Flower Colour: yellow and pale yellow in summer
- Approx. Growth Height: 1.5m - 2.5m
- Max. Spread: 1m - 1.5m
- Flowering Time: summer
- Uses: borders, wildlife gardens
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Growing Habit: bushy
- Hardiness: hardy
- Rate of Growth: max. height in 2-5 years
|Supplied AsTitle ||Price ||Link |
|£13.99 || |
|1L Pot |
- Light Requirements: full sun, partial shade
- Moisture: moist but well-drained or poorly-drained
- Soil requirements: acidic, alkaline, neutral, loamy, clay, chalky
Grow in deep fertile soil avoiding dry and hot areas.
Caring and Maintenance
This plant may need a support stake in exposed areas.
Below is a comparison of pot sizes. From left to right: 9cm Pot, 1L Pot, 3L Pot