This breakthrough Asteria clay chiminea does not require curing before use unlike regular clay chimineas. Simply place in your garden and build a fire without cracking, much like traditional cast iron chimineas, thanks to the innovative use of advance fire clay (AFC) to construct this chiminea.
- Clay walls retain warmth and produce a consistent radiating wall of heat
- Handy stand - will keep this chiminea safe and sturdy
- Provides both warmth and ambience making this chiminea ideal for garden parties, anytime of year
- 5 year guarantee - fireproof clay will not crack or be damaged by sudden temperature changes
- Matching rain lid - use this chiminea throughout the year, even in rainy weather
- Large mouth makes it easy to access and build a fire
- Height: 129cm (50.8in)
- Diameter: 51.6cm (20.3in)
This traditional style Asteria chiminea has a beautiful glazed mottled dark brown sand finish which will bring some simplistic natural beauty to your outdoor space. This chiminea will absorb heat and radiate warmth out, keeping your guests feeling comfortable with the welcoming glow the chiminea emits.
After 8 years of development Gardeco have created the breakthrough of fireproof clay chimineas. We are so confident that the clay is resistant to cracks, due to the chiminea quickly becoming hot or cold, that each model in the fireproof Chimalin range comes with a 5 year guarantee. For the first time ever you can now fire a clay chiminea in the same way you would a cast iron one, giving you added peace of mind.
Make sure that your chimenea is safe from the elements. This item will help to protect your chimenea all year round.
Keep your chiminea protected from the elements with a practical chiminea cover. Ensure that your chiminea is always kept dry with this waterproof cover, helping to prolong the life of your chiminea. These covers are easy to wipe clean and come with brass eyelets and tie-strings to make them extra secure.