Astilbe 'Anita Pfeifer' | 3L Pot
Plumes of vibrant pink flowers; perfect for illuminating your garden's borders
Also named false goat beard, 'Anita Pfeifer' features fern-like foliage and plumes of showy pink blooms that will make excellent cut flowers. This Astilbe is perfect for adding vivid colour to borders, whilst its soft silhouette will help blend differing heights together.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Well-drained soil
- Height and Spread: 0.6 metres, 0.6 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
- Place the cut flowers into a vase for a vivid floral arrangement...
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Pink, Red|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|