Autumn Patio Container | Primrose, Viola, Gaultheria, and Cineraria Senecio 'Silver Dust'
Adorn your garden with unique foliage and flowers throughout the seasons...
For many gardeners, ensuring a colourful garden come autumn can be challenging, but with this speed planter, you need not worry. Carrying your garden through the colder months, this planter includes Cineraria senecio 'Silver Dust', Gaultheria, Viola, and Primula plants.. The stunning accompaniment of their flowers forms a distinctive combination of warm and muted colours, whilst the differing foliage of each plant creates beautiful textures. Easy to grow and maintain, this speed planter is perfect for smaller gardens or patio spaces, and will make a thoughtful gift for a loved one.
- Supplied As: Terracotta speed planter
- Flowering Period :Autumn to winter
- Plants Included: 1 x Cineraria senecio 'Silver Dust', Gaultheria, Viola 'White', and Primula 'Red'
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Benefits: Long-lasting flowers, striking foliage, crops
- Fresh from the Nursery
- A Myriad of Colours and Textures
- Effortless Flowers with Little Care
- Long Flowering Period
- Perfect for a Smaller Garden
- Easy to Grow
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Flower Colour||Red, White|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Shop By Category||Bedding|