Cook up a sizzling storm of delicious barbecued food with this brilliant Rio Masonry barbecue! Standing at 2.2m tall, it will make an impressive and permanent focal point to any garden or outdoor entertaining area, and allows you to cook comfortably for even the grandest parties. With a solid marble worktop, this high quality BBQ is perfect for any al fresco chef.
- High quality refractory cement - this very heat resistant material is also sturdy, robust and long-lasting
- Impressive masonry design - sure to make a great impression on your guests, this masonry design can be decorated or painted to ensure it looks great in your garden
- Storage shelves - cleverly designed storage shelf sits embedded in the body of this barbecue, giving you plenty of space for fuel, accessories or utensils
- Slot for spits - sitting above the grill slots is an additional slot for spits, allowing you to have succulent roasted meats any time
- Solid marble worktop - the worktop shelf has been constructed from gorgeous high-quality marble
- Chromium plated grill - this hard-wearing grill is easy to clean, even after being exposed to flames and smoke
- Workspace storage - the worktop of this barbecue is extended around the body to give you additional storage or work space whilst cooking, perfect for sauces, barbecue rubs, or spices
- Dual Fuel design - this versatile BBQ can be fueled with both charcoal or wood, giving you more cooking options
- 2 grill levels - adjust the cooking temperature of your food by moving it up or down to either of the two grill levels
- Smoke-channelling flue - funnels the smoke up away from you and your guests giving you a pleasant atmosphere for entertaining that only the weather could spoil
- Self-assembly - the Rio Masonry Barbecue is supplied in component form, requiring the parts to be cemented together and painted by the customer
- Height 2.2m (7ft 2½in)
- Width 1.25m (4ft 1¼in)
- Base width 80cm (2ft 7½in)
- Depth 65cm (2ft 1½in)
- Distance to shelf 77cm (2ft 6⅓in)
- Width 67cm (2ft 2½in)
- Depth 40cm (1ft 3¾in)
- Weight: 455kg
Please Note: This barbecue will arrive unpainted and will require assembly. At the bottom of this page is an image of a similar uncemented barbecue. You will need to be home to sign for delivery as it is curb side delivery only. Delivery is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands. The pieces of the BBQ can be heavy and will require two people to move.
When assembling your masonry barbecue you will require the following materials: Mortar (20% fine sand and 20% low strength cement), a roller to achieve a textured finish, a trowel, a brush, nylon cloth, quartz colour and a plasterers trowel.
This masonry barbecue is made from sturdy concrete with refractory qualities. This means it's suitable for use in high heat environments, perfect for charcoal barbecues. Thanks to its size, this barbecue is sure to become a treasured garden focal point, a place for guests to congregate and enjoy your garden as well as your food.
Three storage shelves are built into the barbecue, situated beneath the grill. This allows you to keep your food and utensils within easy reach. The bottom shelf can be used for larger options, perhaps stacks of plates, ready to put your delicious, sizzling hot food on to, whereas the thinner shelf would be better for utensils and useful barbecuing equipment.
This fantastic flue helps to funnel smoke up and away from you and your guests, which allows you to enjoy the fresh evening air without lots of smoke billowing out.
The workspace on this premium masonry barbecue has been custom designed and manufactured with a brushed antique effect, giving your barbecue a luxury feel and appearance, perfect for cooking in style and comfort. It has also been extended around the body of the barbecue, giving you even more space for storage. Whether it's seasoning, spices, sauce for the food, or sauce for the chef, this handy space is perfect for keeping small items close at hand.
The chromium plated grill can withstand the high temperatures of burning charcoal, and can be easily washed clean once you have finished your barbecue. There are two shelf levels, which can help you to control the cooking temperature. With two separate grilling levels, you are able to move the grill closer to, or further from the charcoal, depending on how well done you like your food or how quickly you want it to cook.
We sell a variety of accessories to help you cook and also to enable you to maintain your barbecue. The Charcoal Starter Lighting Kit will help you to light your barbecue on a breezy day. It ignites your coals quickly without any fuss; once they are fully lit you can simply empty them into your barbecue. Or you can give your barbecue some extra protection with the Big K Masonry barbecue cover.
Please note: The barbecue you will receive will come unpainted as depicted in the image above of a similar barbecue.
The above image is of a similar BBQ. The Rio BBQ does not come with an ash collection tray.