Bark Natural Fencing Screening Rolls 3m (9ft 10in) - By Papillon™
This responsibly sourced and eco-friendly Bark Screening Roll will make a perfect practical addition to your garden. It is popular as a way to improve existing fencing and frame flower beds. It is strong enough to increase the height of existing fences.
These Bark Screening rolls can be attached to existing garden fences, stone walls, chain link wire fencing and many other areas the garden which requires screening or shade. It can also be used over arbors and pergolas, creating a soft shaded area beneath.
The versatility of this product allows you to use it for a variety of applications around the garden. These include providing shade and privacy, disguising less attractive areas of the garden, such as compost heaps, or to simply add a bit of decoration to your home. This screening has been constructed from completely natural bark, which gives the product strong and durable properties that enable it to resist different environmental conditions, including strong winds and heavy rain.
Whether you are going to attach the screening to an existing fence, wall, or arbour, you will need to make sure it is fixed securely. To achieve this, we recommend using our galvanised wire and ratchet strainers.
- Versatile design will make for an attractive screen or fence for the garden, looking great from the front and back, as demonstrated in the images below
- Ideal for disguising existing fencing or walls
- The Cunninghamia bark used in construction is eco-friendly and durable
- At a height of 2m these rolls can hide all manner of unsightly areas such as compost heaps
- We are a registered trader of bark, and are working in conjunction with the UK Forestry Commission
PLEASE NOTE: This is a natural product and there will be variations from roll to roll. We cannot guarantee each roll is identical as colour, width and length will vary.
- Height: 200cm (6ft 5in) x Length: 300cm (9ft 8in)