Battery Heated Socks with Dual Fuel Pocket - by Warmawear™ - Medium
- Dual Fuel Technology - combine batteries with heat packs to maximise temperature and battery life (Learn more)
- Advanced carbon fibre infrared heating element distributes heat gently and evenly
- Discreet battery boxes with adjustable leg straps and flexible cables can be positioned over ski boots or wellies, offering up to 5 hours of warmth
- Convenient on/off switch located on battery box - no need to remove the batteries to switch it on or off
- 3 heat settings - High (Red) - lasts up to 2hrs between 32-50°C, Medium (Orange) - lasts up to 3hrs between 32-45°C, Low (Green) - lasts up to 5hrs between 32-40°C
- Small - L24.5cm x H36cm (UK: 5-8, EU: 38-42)
- Medium - L26.5cm x H41cm (UK: 8-11, EU: 42-46)
- Large - L28.5cm x H46cm (UK: 11+, EU: 46+)
- Machine washable (30° gentle programme)
- Requires 3x AA batteries per sock (Not included) Add here
- Unisex design is ideal for both men and women
The carbon fibre heating element in these socks focuses soothing heat on the sole of the foot and the toes, improving blood flow to your extremities, and helping to protect your feet from the cold. Their gentle, consistent warmth can aid in the relief of Raynaud's Disease Raynaud's Disease or Raynaud's Phenomenon
Dr Rob Hicks
First described by Maurice Raynaud in 1862, Raynaud's is thought to affect as many as 10 million people in the UK.
Extreme cases suffering severe pain in the extremities when exposed to temperature change. and mild arthritis, or help those who simply suffer from cold feet. The battery life, which can last up to 5 hours, can be dramatically increased by switching the heat on for short bursts.
Each sock comes with a discreet battery box which includes an adjustable leg strap and flexible cable. These features allow the box to be easily and discreetly positioned beneath your trouser leg, over your ski boots, or wherever is most convenient and comfortable. Each box also features an easily accessible switch which allows you to switch the heating element on, or to switch between the three heat settings, without the need to remove the batteries. The LED light on the box lights up to indicate that the heating element is turned on, and will turn red to indicate full power, or green to indicate our eco setting.
The range of heat settings on these socks means you can choose how long you want the heat to last for, as well as the temperature! Easy to monitor with the coloured light, you can change the heat setting depending how much warmth you need at the time. The warmth of these socks can reach as high as 50°C, and can last for as long as 5 hours.
The Dual Fuel system is an innovation from Warmawear™ that combines the power of disposable heat packs with our battery powered heating system for groundbreaking versatility.
- Extend the battery life of your socks, simply utilise the portable heat packs and their 50°C heat to save battery power for later
- Never get caught short with these sleek heat packs, use them as a brilliant non-electronic back up
- Maximise the heat you receive by combining the heating system with the disposable heat packs
- Use adhesive toe warmers on the inside of your socks for instant heat
Our slim heat packs will stay warm for up to 6 hours and will help to deliver high levels of valuable heat when sealed into the utility pocket.
Now available - our Dual Fuel starter packs! Choose between two or three sets of Dual Fuel. Includes Panasonic Pro AA batteries and Warmawear™ Disposable Heat Packs, just what you need to get you going.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Acrylic
- Size: One size
- Gender: Unisex
- Age group: Adult
|Features||Battery Powered, Dual Fuel Heated Clothing|
|Type||Heated Socks, Insoles & Slippers|