Battery Heated Socks with Reflective Strip - by Warmawear™ - Small
New and improved since last season, these comfortable woolly socks will help to keep your feet stylish and toasty this winter. Featuring a discreet battery pouch sewn to the side of the sock so there are no dangling wires or battery packs to worry about. These soft and cosy socks feature a reflective strip for extra visibility and a durable and flexible advanced alloy fibre heating element, which gently warms your toes, and is slim and unobtrusive for maximum comfort.
- Durable and flexible alloy fibre heating element is a long reliable and energy efficient, promoting longer battery life
- Socks are made of a warm, wool-rich material which will help to keep your feet toasty even when the socks are switched off
- Reflective strips allow you to remain visible in the dark - great for cyclists
- Up to 5 hours of gentle, soothing heat - can aid in the relief of Raynaud's disease through improving circulation and helping to keep extremities warm
- Convenient battery pouch is attached to top of sock - no dangling wires or cables
- Small - (UK: 3.5-5.5, EU: 36-39)
- Medium - (UK: 6.5-9, EU: 40-43)
- Large - (UK: 9-11.5, EU: 44-47)
- 40% wool, 50% acrylic, 10% cotton
- Unisex design is ideal for both men and women
- Socks require 1x D battery each (Not included)
- Hand washable
The durable and flexible alloy fibre heating element in these socks gently warms your foot from the toes - the part of the foot most susceptible to cold. The socks are made from a high quality, wool-rich material that helps to keep feet warm even when the socks are turned off. The inside of the sock is thick, soft, and springy, making the socks comfortable and snug. The cuff is soft and stretchy, providing a better fit and preventing heat from escaping. These insulating features help to keep the heat where you need it most, and the stretchy cuff helps to stop the socks from slipping down.
Although these socks are comfortable and well-padded, they are not too thick to wear beneath boots or wellies. They are ideal for use while skiing, or taking part in any other winter sport. Their snug, woolly design is equally perfect for braving the outdoors on the way to work, or for some extra warmth and comfort while lounging around the house. They can also aid in the relief of Raynaud's Disease Raynaud's Disease or Raynaud's Phenomenon
Dr Rob Hicks
First described by Maurice Raynaud in 1862, Raynaud's is thought to affect as many as 10 million people in the UK.
Extreme cases suffering severe pain in the extremities when exposed to temperature change. and mild arthritis, by keeping extremities warm.
The batteries, which allow your socks to provide heat for up to 5 hours, are contained in a convenient popper-fastened pouch which is sewn on to the stretchy portion of the sock. Turning the socks on and off couldn't be simpler: all you need to do is close the top of the pouch for instant heat. The battery contact hidden in the flap then connects with the battery. To turn them off, simply remove the battery. This simple on/off function allows you to turn the socks on for short bursts when the extra heat is most needed, which will dramatically extend the battery life.
- Material: Wool
- Colour: Grey
- Size: One size
- Gender: Unisex
- Age group: Adult
|Type||Heated Socks, Insoles & Slippers|