Begonia 'Majestic Sunburst' | Pack of 5 Premium Plug Plants
Gorgeous fiery colours make this Begonia one of our favourites
Arguably the most well known Begonia, the large ‘Starburst’ blooms are hard to miss or forget. Each bloom can be around 3 inches wide and will flower from June well into October providing an excellent point of interest, especially if planted in a dedicated container where the crisp colours can get the attention they deserve.
- Supplied As: 5 Premium Plug Plants
- Flowering Period: June-September
- Season of Interest: Summer
- Habit: Bush
- Preferred Location: Sun or part shade
- Eventual Height & Spread: 40cm x 40cm (16in x 16in)
Lovingly grown by our trusted nursery in England, each bedding plant will be grown in perfect conditions to allow them to develop beautiful flowers and foliage. Once ready, they will be dispatched directly to your door.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, your bedding plants will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will keep your plants safe and secure on their journey to your home.
- Watering: Before planting your bedding plants, it is important to provide them with a generous watering. This can be done by letting the roots of each plant submerge in a bucket of water. Once all air bubbles have escaped, allow each plant to drain. If you are planting your bedding plants in a hanging basket, you will need to water them more frequently (ideally once a day).
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Feed: To really flourish, your bedding plants should have adequate feed. You can either add a slow release fertilizer to their compost, or mix feed into their watering on a weekly basis.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Red, Yellow|
|Flowering Month||June, July, August, September|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||5cm Plug|
|Supplied As||Plug Plant|